Thursday, December 4, 2008

SMS

SMS. Short Message Service. Or I would like to call Sending Message Syndrome. Many of you are obsessed with this service. And most of you has this sickness. OK, if not texting, what are phones for? Well, I didn't say that texting is not allowed, just that it's best to reduce the period and amount of texting. Texting can create many problems. Most of my friends suffer from short-cut disease, including me. Let me elucidate. Many words are cut to short, examples:

already=d
see=c
you=u
thought=tot
haha=LOL

So, get me? Sometimes I write these even in my exams(terrible). I'm encouraging you to use proper words in order to improve your vocab.
Nowadays, wherever I go, all I see is girls and guys texting. Who knows what will happen if this continues? Technology has a bright and DARKER side. Now, everyone can get news online and even in their phones! What happened to those days where newspaper is still an objective? Come on! Read! Now all you do is just scroll down the page. Where are the page flippings? Appreciate life's original state and please, retain it.

No comments:

About Me

Puchong, Malaysia, Malaysia
A typical student in SMK BPJ (A). Searching for the meaning of life