Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Betrayal

What is betraying? The simple definition of betray means not to be loyal to someone. Betrayal happens anywhere, anytime, on anyone. Betrayal is a huge problem among us, especially students. You will not know who to trust when you first go to a new school. But it's impossible to stay alone until the end of the semester. So, there's where friends step into our lives. Some of you have good friends; some of you have back-stabbing friends. The only equation to this problem is the simple 5-letter, one syllable word--TRUST. If you start to trust someone, you will not tend to betray them. You'll be surprised that betrayal starts from childhood to the time people start calling you 'old hag'. The way to face this problem is to learn how to accept it. It could be hard, real hard, but we don't achieve anything if we just stay there and worry.

I have someone who is very close and important to me. She told me that she dreamt about something scary, something that can be categorized under the title 'nightmare'. She dreamt that everyone she knew betrayed her, including me, that is. Well, I was kinda shocked when I first heard it, not because I'm included, but because these dreams rarely happen. I gave the same advice and here, I hope everyone who reads this post will start to think like a human and BE a human. Betrayal will only increase if we continue thinking selfishly.

From now on, try to be loyal to whoever confronts you and try not to hurt anyone.

No comments:

About Me

Puchong, Malaysia, Malaysia
A typical student in SMK BPJ (A). Searching for the meaning of life