Monday, June 22, 2009

I seriously think that family members should spend more time together. I'm not just saying it because others are saying it too. Those of you out there having a perfect family, be grateful. Be grateful to have a mother who nags. Be grateful to have siblings who snatch things from you. Be grateful to have a father who scolds you every time you come home with bad grades.

Me myself have a perfect family. Well, not that perfect.. Few days ago we go into an argument. This wasn't just an issue between two people, it was between us all. All five of us. And it was Father's Day. My mom began to cry and started hurting my sister physically. My dad started shouting and he almost flung a 200kg antique vase at my sister. I couldn't do anything but stop them. Everything happened so suddenly.

And through this, I found out that there are many problems between my family. Issues and issues and issues. I found out that if we don't confront them(whoever), we will end up hurting ourselves.

I used to disobey my mom's orders and ignore her advices. But then later I realized that I've done the wrong thing. I regret fully and I want to say sorry..

Anyone who is reading this now, please, appreciate what God has given you, and that is...a perfect family.

No comments:

About Me

Puchong, Malaysia, Malaysia
A typical student in SMK BPJ (A). Searching for the meaning of life